Managers from top organizations use Humble Dot for their high-performing teams:
Humble Dot automates the work of keeping everyone on the same page while developing and engaging your team.
- Save time — Understand teams priorities, wins and blockers without additional work.
- Sharing updates easily — Promote wins and priorities to execs or cross-functional teams at the click of a button.
- Better one-on-ones — Asking the right questions and having responses in writing will bring up important and often missed topics.
- Easier performance reviews — Keep historical priorities and wins all in one place.
- Increased alignment — Everyone will know each others priorities, wins and blockers.
- Team bonding — Members will know each other better through fun social questions.
- Better morale — Members can announce their personal wins and give teammates shout-outs.
- Leveled playing field — Everyone in the team will have a voice, not just the loud ones.